AVAILABLE POSITION: Digital Operations Specialist
Brewer Broadcasting Corporation is hiring a Digital Operations Specialist to join or growing digital organization in Richmond, IN. This position will involve interactions with the sales team and promotions committee to ensure seamless campaign execution, providing a high-level of client service support. This person will be a key contributor to our revenue operations team and responsible for implementing, maintaining and enhancing digital campaigns.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Consistently identify opportunities to improve efficiency, consistency, and sharing across all internal teams that impact advertising
• Implement and ensure that all elements of advertising campaigns are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Compare reporting with third party to confirm campaign reporting is tracking and campaigns are running as contracted
• Troubleshoot on pre-launch creative, working with vendor to resolve creative issues
• Work collaboratively with the sales team to recommend campaign modifications for optimal results
• Provide daily campaign analysis and optimization
• Generate monthly client campaign reports and interpret the results, providing key metrics and campaign recommendations to assist the sales team with client retention
• Cultivate positive professional relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams
• Manage inventory allocation across sales, promotions
• Maintain master inventory avails and sponsorship calendar
• Responsible for web production including graphic design
• Primary social media communicator for company
Education & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent years of experience
• Experience with web analytics preferred
Skills & Abilities
• Adapt well to constant change, proactive and resourceful, with meticulous attention to detail
• Demonstrate ability to successfully manage several projects simultaneously
• Think creatively
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
• Fundamental understanding of media business
• Working knowledge of Flash, HTML and Photoshop
• Video editing experience is a plus, but not required
• Understanding and avid user of social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Brewer Broadcasting Corporation is growing and gaining momentum with new digital product offerings, enhancements, and technology that give customers more options than ever before to find the information and entertainment they crave.
Please email resume to Paula Kay King at firstname.lastname@example.org
AVAILABLE POSITION: Account Executive
Kicks 96 and our sister station 101.7 The Point are hiring an additional sales person! If you have media sales or retal sales experience, we’d like to hear from you!
Brewer Broadcasting offers:
a base salary
a gas allowance
a positive and fun atmosphere!
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to General Manager Paula Kay King at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Brewer Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer